* MANY WHO ARE LOOKING TO EXPORT A SHIPMENT FROM THE UNITED STATES, MAY CONSTANTLY HEAR THE RECOMMENDATION TO USE THE SERVICES OF A NVOCC OR A FREIGHT FORWARDE . A NVOCC IS A NON VESSEL OPERATING COMMON CARRIER. THESE ENTITIES ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DEEMED QUALIFIED BY THE FMC (FEDERAL MARITIME COMMISSION) TO CARRY OUT OCEAN TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. NVOCC’S CARRY OUT THE SAME DUTIES AS OCEAN CARRIERS WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT THEY DO NOT OWN VESSELS. COMPANIES WITH NVOCC STATUS HAVE PROVED THAT THEY HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND THE FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TO CARRY OUT THEIR DUTIES AS AN OCEAN TRANSPORTATION INTERMEDIARY.
why select a NVOCC ?
* Aside from having experience in ocean shipping, NVOCC’s typically hold service contracts with many of the big name carriers where they commit to a certain amount of volume in order to receive special tariffs and rates for their shipments. As NVOCC’s with service contracts, companies can then pass along those savings to their customers. Apart from saving customers money on their shipments, NVOCC’s can also make sure that the shipments are exported under all guidelines and regulations set forth by governing authorities.
THREE (3) SIMPLES AND EASY STEPS AND YOU WILL GET THE BEST RATE !!!
1) SELECT ORIGIN IN THE USA (POL)
2) INDICATE DESTINATION PORT (POD)
3) APPLY FOR A MEMBERSHIP
* MEMBERSHIPS FEE 990.00 YEAR
* DOCUMENTATIONS FEES 50.00 PER SHIPMENT